Mirror Lake loon
Hike at Weeks Park
1. Take your favorite dog on a hike.
2. Have lunch at a place called “Grandma’s Kitchen,” that really does make you feel like you’re at your grandmas’s for dinner.
3. Find a kayak on sale at a place one hour and fifteen minutes closer than the place you were going to go to to buy kayaks.
4. Buy 2 kayaks and actually fit them into your car.
5. Take your maiden voyage in the above kayaks at the lake in your back yard.
6. Get up close to a nesting loon.
7. Get up close to the papa loon.
8. Kayak with the guy (or gal) you love most in the world.
9. Want to be no where else than where you are (THIS IS THE KEY TO HAVING THE PERFECT DAY!!)
10. Meet your lovely neighbors who invite you to “vespers”…their version.
I just had my perfect day.